AHWATUKEE JUNK REMOVAL
For Ahwatukee Junk Removal, consider hiring a professional junk removal service, rather than using the City of Phoenix bulk trash removal services. It is the more beneficial and efficient way of discarding large junk items. The most pressing reason being, customer care and convenience. Not only are you on a set schedule for junk removal services, there are many limits to what you can leave out.
Ahwatukee Uses Phoenix Public Works Bulk Trash
The city of Phoenix’s junk removal service is referred to as the Phoenix Public Works Bulk Trash service. This junk removal service is on a quarterly schedule which means you’re left with all that excess junk for 3 months at a time. The schedule is put out yearly and is randomly assigned by the city.
Ahwatukee’s Bulk Trash Placement Rule
Along with the limited pick up time that this service offers, there is also a limited placement window. The city ordinance only allows bulk items to be placed for pick up nine days prior to the allotted junk removal time. Violating the city ordinance will result in fines or further penalties.
If uprooting your daily schedule and waiting on a city garbage man seems daunting to you, hire a professional junk removal service. Timely Junk Removal will come to your residence at your earliest convenience and quickly, safety and correctly dispose of all the old junk you need to get rid of.
Ahwatukee Bulk Trash Crews Have Limits
Ahwatukee’s trash removal crews have strict limits on what they can pick up. Here are some examples of items that will be left behind:
- Anything over 20 cubic yards per residence.
- Any loose debris or litter that is mixed in or left behind.
- Loose grass, leaves, weeds, twigs and hedge trimmings.
- Hazardous materials such as, antifreeze, pool chemicals, oil, batteries and paint.
- Community piles.
- Building materials such as, bricks, concrete, dirt, rocks, asphalt and roofing shingles.
- Any construction materials that weigh over 25 pounds or exceed the four ft. long limit Metal or car parts that weigh over 20 pounds or exceed the four ft. long limit
- Any size tires
- All glass materials such as, windows, glass doors, mirrors
- Freezers, refrigerators and air conditioners